The Office of Alumni Relations is pleased to invite you back to DePaul for Alumni & Family Weekend 2019! Reconnect with friends and classmates, share memories and revisit your alma mater during this weekend celebration, Oct. 18–20, 2019.
All alumni and friends are encouraged to attend Alumni & Family Weekend regardless of their class year. However, each year we honor especially those classes celebrating a milestone anniversary.
This year we will honor alumni from the class of 1969, who are celebrating 50 years since graduating from DePaul.
Our signature Alumni & Family Weekend events include the Fifty Year Club Luncheon, our Alumni Weekend Reception with President A. Gabriel Esteban, PhD, the Blue Demon Bash and the Alumni & Family Weekend Brunch. We are proud to partner with the Office of Student Involvement to bring alumni, students and parents together for a fun-filled weekend of events.
This site will be updated regularly with information about the weekend, so visit often for all of the details. In the meantime, take a look at the checklist below and start making arrangements to join us for this annual celebration!
Alumni Weekend 2019 Checklist
- Mark your calendar for October 18-20, 2019
- Update your contact info and email address in the Alumni Directory
- Contact friends and classmates and invite them to Alumni & Family Weekend festivities
- Pull out an old yearbook and reminisce about your time at DePaul, or visit the University Archives website to view yearbooks electronically
- Find you favorite DePaul t-shirt and get ready for a great weekend!
- Coming in from out of town? Check out a list of hotels offering discounts to alumni on DePaul’s Demon Discounts website