The Office of Alumni Relations is pleased to invite you back to DePaul for Alumni Weekend 2017! Reconnect with classmates and friends, share memories and revisit your alma mater during this weekend celebration, Oct. 13-15, 2017.
All alumni and friends are welcome to attend Alumni Weekend, regardless of class year. However, each year we honor especially those classes celebrating a milestone anniversary.
This year we will celebrate and honor alumni celebrating their 25th (Class of 1992) and 50th (Class of 1967) year since graduating from DePaul University.
Featured Alumni Weekend events include the Reunion Luncheon, Family Fall Harvest, Alumni Weekend Reception and more!
Alumni Weekend 2017 Checklist
- Mark your calendar for October 13-15, 2017.
- Update your contact info and email address in the Alumni Directory.
- Find friends and classmates in the Alumni Directory and invite them to Alumni Weekend festivities.
- Pull out an old yearbook to reminisce or visit the University Archives to view yearbooks electronically.
- Find your favorite DePaul shirt and get ready for a great weekend!
Volunteer for Your Reunion Committee
Help make your reunion a success by joining your reunion committee! Volunteering is a great opportunity to reach out to fellow alumni and encourage them to attend Alumni Weekend 2017. If you graduated in 1992 or 1967 and are interested in learning more about joining your class committee, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 437-1898.
Celebrate with a Gift
For many alumni, a reunion year is an especially meaningful time to make a gift in support of DePaul students. Why not mark this milestone occasion with a gift to the Reunion Endowed Scholarship Fund? When you join your fellow alumni by making a gift of any amount during Alumni Weekend, you participate in the tradition that helps keep DePaul great. Visit our giving page to make a gift today!