The Office of Alumni Relations is pleased to invite you back to DePaul for Alumni Weekend 2018! Reconnect with friends and classmates, share memories and revisit your alma mater during this weekend celebration, Oct. 12-14, 2018.
All alumni and friends are welcome to attend Alumni Weekend, regardless of class year. However, each year we honor especially those classes celebrating a milestone anniversary.
This year we will celebrate and honor alumni celebrating their 25th (Class of 1993) and 50th (Class of 1968) years since graduating from DePaul University.
Featured Alumni Weekend events include the Fifty Year Club Luncheon, Alumni Weekend Reception, Alumni & Family Weekend Brunch and more!
This site will be updated regularly with information about the weekend, so visit often for all of the details. In the meantime, take a look at the following checklist and start making arrangements to join us and celebrate!
Alumni Weekend 2018 Checklist
- Mark your calendar for October 12-14, 2018.
- Update your contact info and email address in the Alumni Directory.
- Contact friends and classmates, and invite them to Alumni Weekend festivities. Find them in the Alumni Directory .
- Pull out an old yearbook to reminisce, or visit the University Archives to view yearbooks electronically.
- Find your favorite DePaul shirt and get ready for a great weekend!