Thank you for making Alumni Weekend 2017 a huge success! Alumni celebrating their 25th (Class of 1992) and 50th (Class of 1967) year since graduating reconnected and reminisced at special events in their honor, while all alumni gathered for a celebration at the Palmer House Hilton on Saturday night! We hope you had a great time!
Save the date for next year—Alumni Weekend 2018 will be Oct. 12-14, 2018!
Alumni Weekend 2017 Checklist
- Mark your calendar for October 13-15, 2017.
- Update your contact info and email address in the Alumni Directory.
- Find friends and classmates in the Alumni Directory and invite them to Alumni Weekend festivities.
- Pull out an old yearbook to reminisce or visit the University Archives to view yearbooks electronically.
- Find your favorite DePaul shirt and get ready for a great weekend!
Volunteer for Your Reunion Committee
Help make your reunion a success by joining your reunion committee! Volunteering is a great opportunity to reach out to fellow alumni and encourage them to attend Alumni Weekend 2017. If you graduated in 1992 or 1967 and are interested in learning more about joining your class committee, contact us at email@example.com or call (800) 437-1898.
Celebrate with a Gift
For many alumni, a reunion year is an especially meaningful time to make a gift in support of DePaul students. Why not mark this milestone occasion with a gift to the Reunion Endowed Scholarship Fund? When you join your fellow alumni by making a gift of any amount during Alumni Weekend, you participate in the tradition that helps keep DePaul great. Visit our giving page to make a gift today!