Lifelong Alumni Email
Lifelong Email Accounts
The DePaul University Alumni Association is pleased to provide all DePaul alumni with a lifelong email account that shows your affinity to your alma mater. These free, web-based email accounts are hosted by Outlook Live. Each account features:
Please note: You must sign in once every 365 days in order for your email account to remain active!
Create an Account
- A lifelong Outlook Live email account ending in "@alumni.depaul.edu"
- Unlimited storage and 300MB email attachments
- Virus scanning and cleaning
- Optional email forwarding, mobile device access and additional features
Request your alumni email account by logging in to the Alumni Community
and submitting an Alumni Email Request Form.
Already Have an Account?
- Be sure to provide a current email account where we can contact you
- Your request should be approved within two (2) business days
- You will receive an email at your current address that will contain your new DePaul alumni email account login information and instructions on how to log in
Check your email by signing in at Outlook Live
After you’ve created your Outlook Live account, you may also access several other exciting features for free, including:
To access and sign up for these features, follow the links above to the appropriate areas and log in with your Outlook Live account.
Still Have Questions?
Check out our Alumni Email FAQs
or contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (800) 437-1898 or firstname.lastname@example.org