True Blue Society
The True Blue Society was established in 2013 to provide much-deserved recognition to DePaul University's most devoted supporters—alumni and friends who make a gift three or more consecutive years.
The True Blue Society includes DePaul alumni, parents, friends, faculty and staff who support scholarships, innovative academic programs, faculty research and more, year after year. Members of the society set a philanthropic example for the entire DePaul community.
Notes on Membership
- Member recognition is based on giving within consecutive fiscal years (July 1 through June 30).
- Membership will automatically renew with a gift each fiscal year.
- Consecutive gifts of any amount count toward membership.
- Married couples are eligible for membership based on combined giving history.
- For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.