The DePaul University Alumni Association is pleased to provide all DePaul alumni with a lifelong email account that shows your affinity to your alma mater. These free, web-based email accounts are hosted by Outlook Live. Each account features:
- A lifelong Outlook Live email account ending in "@alumni.depaul.edu"
- Unlimited storage and 300MB email attachments
- Virus scanning and cleaning
- Optional email forwarding, mobile device access and additional features
Create an Account
- Be sure to provide a current email account where we can contact you
- Your request should be approved within two (2) business days
- You will receive an email at your current address that will contain your new DePaul alumni email account login information and instructions on how to log in
Already Have an Account?
Check your email by signing in at Outlook Live.
After you’ve created your Outlook Live account, you may also access several other exciting features for free, including:
- SkyDrive (7 GB limit for new accounts) https://skydrive.live.com
- Windows Live Groups http://groups.live.com
- Windows Live Calendar http://calendar.live.com/calendar/calendar.aspx
- Windows Live Messenger http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/essentials-home
To access and sign up for these features, follow the links above to the appropriate areas and log in with your Outlook Live account.